Terms for Expatriate Counseling, Robbert Nuis Master NLP practitioner, International Counselor, Author and Trainer.
- Expatriate Counseling (E.C.) is set up to help every individual/couple/group with his/her/their process in the most efficient way possible.
- E.C. has no intake interview, unless specifically requested by the client – sessions begin immediately.
- E.C. respects the individual process and progress. In practice this means that session length is flexible and may be anywhere from 30 minutes and on occasion have taken as long as 2 hours in the past. Individual arrangements can be made to suit the client’s needs.
- E.C. recommends that clients permit themselves extra time to allow the information to integrate afterwards.
Rates in Euro (in person):
- Private session € 115 per hour
- Home/office calls € 165 per hour + travel expenses
- Couples € 195 per hour per couple
- payment in cash after session
- Bank transfers/Credit Card/PayPal payments the same day require a minimum 50% deposit to book your appointment prior to your appointment
- Free phone support (max 10 min per call)
- Sessions cancelled by email prior to the appointment will not be charged
Expatriate Counseling can be contacted for:
These services are all standard with Expatriate Counseling
- Discretion assured! –Expatriate Counseling keeps no records of your sessions
- High standard of service
- Day time, evening and weekend sessions at no extra charge!
- Home and office calls (additional fees apply)
- Phone/Skype and email support
- Easy payment – Cash, PayPal, International bank transfers (local bank payments available in USD, THB and Euros)
If you are interested in a more spiritual/holistic approach please visit my other website, https://conscious-living-coaching.com/